Saturday, November 7, 2009

Ladies Luncheon







Today we had our ladies luncheon at Edgewater Grille in Newburgh. The theme was 'happiness' and each table head was supposed to decorate their table in the theme of 'what makes them happy'. One thing that makes me happy is candles! I love candles. But I needed a little more to go on than just candles. So while my Mom was here, we went to Hobby Lobby to get some nice fall decorations. Some of the other table themes were: princess theme, smiley face theme, Starbucks coffee theme, and another fall theme. I'll let you guess which one is mine!
The reason I'm putting this on my Lunch Lady blog is since I have a centerpiece tab on the side bar. And also, the centerpieces can give you some ideas to go on if ever in need of a centerpiece idea!
We had a really great time. We had about 40 ladies come and it made for a really special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment