Friday, March 6, 2009

Here it begins

I can't believe I am doing this. I am starting a new blog. I don't know how I'll ever be able to keep up with it, but we'll see. The purpose of this blog is strictly food related. I'd like to leave my other blog for family purposes. It seems at this particular point in my life, I find myself surrounded by food. Fortunately, for me, I have lots of willpower!
Let me explain why I decided to start this. On my main blog, I usually (or at least try to) post a weekly menu. I get lots of requests from those posts for recipes, shopping lists, etc. On top of the interest I have in putting together menus for my family, I also am partly responsible for our menus at church and school. I help prepare a meal each week for 75 at our church. I also cook for approximately 30 children at school on a daily basis. And so, I am becoming pretty familiar with quantity cooking and economic recipes for good hearty meals. So, this is where I'll try to post all those thoughts, ideas, recipes and such.
We'll see where it goes. We'll see who even takes an interest in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment